(ENG) Connection speed

Good evening,

Sorry in advance for using english, I hope this is not a problem. Anyway, I have opened an internet connection (MagentaZuhause L) because it was at my location and since other providers did not have that speed I figured it would be enough. I have installed it myself (25.03.2019) and everything was fine, so did a few speed tests to ensure the quality and you guys delivered that as promised.

One day later the SpeedPort Smart 3 Router has entered Service Mode and I suppose it did upgrade? 100Mb Download / 40Mb Upload to 16Mb Download / 1Mb Upload (see picture). Basically my Magenta home L turned into Magenta home S. I hoped it was a technical issue but it seems like it is not. I feel like I need to ask someone for help on this matter.

Telekom technician / help team can look like?

So, concerning the invoices: In my contract I have chosen the payment option SEPA Direct Debit. From my knowledge that should be deducted automatically from my bank account. Today is 28.05.2019 and not 1 EUR was taken as payment for Telekom. I do not want to receive any of those happy letters in my mailbox for not paying. Hope we can fix this too. Fröhlich

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Cristian

@dumitruc2004: I informed the teamies. Due to the contract change it can come to late invoices.

Greetings Ulrich

Telekom hilft Team
Hello @dumitruc2004 and welcome to our Telekom hilft Community.

When will be the best time to catch you by phone? Fröhlich

Kind regards Sven Ö.

Hello Sven,

I can be reached Mo-Fri between 9:00 and 12:00 and after 18:00. Weekends could be any hours, I don't work.

Sincerely,

Cristian

Telekom hilft Team
Thanks for the nice conversation. I'm glad that the issues could be solved. The origin that the speed on the speed test in the browser is so slow, could be because of your antivirus program, operating system or some add-ons in the browser. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me. I wish you a great evening. Best Regards Martin B.