how to extend wifi range

Gelöst

Hi.

Sorry I do not speak German.

We just moved to Germany and the wifi we just got does not cover the whole house. 

we have tried repeaters but the wifi signal is not strong enough to watch netflix in my master bedroom.

I think the house is too big.

or... the router signal is too weak.

there is telefondose(TAE outlet) on each floor

could i just buy another router and plugin each floor?

i tried an adaptor(DSL to TAE) on my old router and plugged it on the second floor but it did not catch any signal.  

is it the adaptor? or is it the router? or is it the wall outlet?

I need TV to fall asleep at night.

please help!

1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did you not post more or less the same question under a different (but similar) nickname a few days ago? Some posters, including myself, have done their best to provide answers to your questions. I believe it would be better if we could continue the discussion in the existing thread. I am talking about this thread here: https://telekomhilft.telekom.de/t5/Telefonie-Internet/which-router-do-i-need-to-have-internet-on-the...

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen  

@yunakim1216: Please give us the exact type names of your hardware (router, repeater...). What is your connection/rate, what is its name?

Regards Ulrich

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did you not post more or less the same question under a different (but similar) nickname a few days ago? Some posters, including myself, have done their best to provide answers to your questions. I believe it would be better if we could continue the discussion in the existing thread. I am talking about this thread here: https://telekomhilft.telekom.de/t5/Telefonie-Internet/which-router-do-i-need-to-have-internet-on-the...

well i made my account yesterday so i guess it can not be my posting.

thanks for the link though i'll refer to it.

oh snap. I used my facebook account lol.

thanks i could not figure out how to find my posting as it was not linked to my email.

thanks again. 

Telekom hilft Team
Thanks to @lejupp, very attentive. Zwinkernd

Viele Grüße
Jonas J.