how can i check internet balance and money balance

Gelöst

How can i check how much internet i have left in my tarife and how much money i have on account?

magneta s mobile tarife

1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG
Lösung

Hello @Sipuram8

The best way to see this information on one screen is to download and install "Magena SERVICE"

You'll find the app in your Apple Appstore or on the Android PlayStore.

Without this app you can see your Internet Volume on http://pass.telekom.de

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen  

Lösung

Hello @Sipuram8

The best way to see this information on one screen is to download and install "Magena SERVICE"

You'll find the app in your Apple Appstore or on the Android PlayStore.

Without this app you can see your Internet Volume on http://pass.telekom.de

I have application but i dont know how can i check..

Telekom hilft Team
Hello @Sipuram8
If the language is the reason (the app is only available in german), maybe the web-site "pass.telekom.de" (only from the mobile network) is more clear. The money on account you get via the control code *100#.

Kind regards
Klaus K.

Hello folks,

how can I check my calls log where I can see how much I paid for each call or text with my prepaid account?

Telekom hilft Team
Good morning @phab,

first of all I'd likte to welcome you to our Community.

You can get a itemized list from your calls and text messages via an extra order.
For this you have to contact my colleagues you can reach by calling the 2202.
They'll check the details with you and at least you'll get your itemized list.

Best regards

Sarah W.

Hi Sarah,

thank you for your warm welcome and your reply.

But, I'm really surprised, this sounds really 90s. I cannot check the calls log by myself through app or web!? It's a very basic feature for a mobile company!

Best regards.

Telekom hilft Team
Hey there @phab,

this is a special situation for our prepaid customers. For prepaid the itemized list my colleague named ist the only way to get informations about paid services.
Customers with a firm contract, have the opportunity in the online cusomter center or the magentaservice app.

Best regards Marco K.

Hi Marco,

thank you for your reply.

But this sounds very weird. Is there any rational motivation why prepaid customer cannot see their "itemized" calls list? As a prepaid customer I cannot have full control and transparancy on my balance? Unbelievible.

Telekom hilft Team
Hi @phab,

it's just a service we do not offer for prepaid customers. If a customer use his card for sms or phone calls in other networks then our, which is included in our plans nowadays, the customer can get the itemized list.
There are not much customers that do need this informations for their prepaid plans.
But we do know, that some customers want to have this feature and we did forward this informations to the product teams.

Best regards Marco K.

Has there been an update on this in the last two years ? Or do we have to contact customer service for an itemized list of charges on the prepaid card ?

Telekom hilft Team
Good evening @jaypanda16,

thanks for texting us and welcome to our community.

You still can check your data volume and your current costs by using the MeinMagenta app or you have a look at pass.telekom.de for details due to your used data.
If you need more details according to your charges and e.g. the belonging costs, it is possible to apply for an array called "Einzelaufstellung".
More details how to get this, you can find here: https://t1p.de/dce0

Best regards,

Sarah D.