How do i convert my prepaid SIM to eSIM and is there any additional charges apply otherthan my monthly contract charges?

Gelöst

Hello Telekom,

How do i convert my prepaid SIM to eSIM and is there any additional charges apply otherthan my monthly contract charges?

Best Regads,

Kiran

3 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNGEN
Lösung
Hi @KIRANKUMAR.V,

i sented the active eSIM profil, so it is ready for download now. Fröhlich Kind regards, Diandra S.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen  

Lösung
Hello @KIRANKUMAR.V

Thanks for your time.
Here like I told you one the phone the direction to download your eSIM-Code out of your customer center.
1. Log in
2. Choose your prepaid contract
3. Go to My Sim cards (Meine Simkarten)
4. You'll find your current SIM-Card and directly behind it will be eSIM
5. Push Setting (Einstellung) -> activate eSIM (eSIM aktivieren) and you'll see the code.

That's it.

Greetings Karsten L.

@KIRANKUMAR.V 

You can just wait here. A "Teami" (employee of the Telekom-Hilft-Team) can contact you and "order" your eSIM profile. This will show up in your customer center and then you can instantly configure it on your phone. Your old standard SIM although will then be useless instantly.

There are no extra charges for the eSIM.

@KIRANKUMAR.V 

You can just wait here. A "Teami" (employee of the Telekom-Hilft-Team) can contact you and "order" your eSIM profile. This will show up in your customer center and then you can instantly configure it on your phone. Your old standard SIM although will then be useless instantly.

There are no extra charges for the eSIM.

Telekom hilft Team
Hello @KIRANKUMAR.V ,

are you available to login into your customer center or should I send you the eSIM by airmail?

You would receive a QR-Code by letter then.

Greetings
Mandy S.

Please send QR Code by Email. 

Please find my EID below: EID 

IMEI 

My Email:  OR 

Thanks in advance.

Datenschutz: Persönliche Daten editiert, Jacqueline G. (Telekom hilft)

@KIRANKUMAR.V 

Don't post your private data in a public forum!

@Mandy S.  will call or send you it. I'm sure Fröhlich

Telekom hilft Team
Many thanks for your answer, @KIRANKUMAR.V .

The QR Code is on its way to you. Fröhlich

Kind regards Carolin K.

Hello,

Still i did not receive QR code to my Email ID. Please send it as soon as possible.

Regards,

Kiran

Hello,

Still i did not receive QR code to my Email ID. Please send it as soon as possible.

Hello @KIRANKUMAR.V,

I’m so sorry for our late reply, let me try to help. Traurig

I think there has been some misunderstandings, because there is no way to send you the code via E-Mail. Did you receive a letter from us? If so, I can activate the code that’s within.

Have a good start into the week.

Regards
Katharina S.

Hello @Katharina S,

I did not receive any letter to my address. Can you please send it immediately.

Regards,
Kiran
@KIRANKUMAR.V thanks for your reply! Do you have an account for our online customer center? Then I can create and upload a new code.
Hello @Katharina S

Yes, i have online account for Online Customer Center.

Regards,
Kiran
@KIRANKUMAR.V ok, thats perfect. Fröhlich Is there a way to contact you for legitimation?
@Katharina S., Call me on my mobile OR by E-mail, Whichever is comfortable to you Fröhlich
Lösung
Hello @KIRANKUMAR.V

Thanks for your time.
Here like I told you one the phone the direction to download your eSIM-Code out of your customer center.
1. Log in
2. Choose your prepaid contract
3. Go to My Sim cards (Meine Simkarten)
4. You'll find your current SIM-Card and directly behind it will be eSIM
5. Push Setting (Einstellung) -> activate eSIM (eSIM aktivieren) and you'll see the code.

That's it.

Greetings Karsten L.

Hello @Karsten L. 

There is no eSIM activation(eSIM aktivieren) option available in my Setting (Einstellung) section.

Regards,

Kiran

Hey Kiran @KIRANKUMAR.V,

thanks for your message. Actually you can't find the eSIM profil in your kundencenter settings because my colleagues send the QR-Code inactive via post.
Do you want it at one's?

Looking forward to read from you.

Regards Sarah D.

Hello @Sarah D. 

Please send it as soosn as possible.

Regards,

Kiran

Hey Kiran @KIRANKUMAR.V,

thanks for texting back. At the moment we have some technical problems so that I can't send you the need QR-Code for your eSIM via Download.
The problems should be fixed soon and I'll send you as soon as I could.
I'll hope you can be a little bit more patient.

Hopefully regards

Sarah D.
Lösung
Hi @KIRANKUMAR.V,

i sented the active eSIM profil, so it is ready for download now. Fröhlich Kind regards, Diandra S.