Willkommen in der Business Community

Die Telekom Community für Geschäftskunden

Aktueller Hinweis

Connect VoIP Phone + Auerswald 4000 + SIP Trunk

Gelöst

Hi there, 

I have all my phone connected with DECT manager from gigaset N720, all fine and working perfectly and easy to set.

I have now this one new phone with LAN and VoIP we would like to use as a Conference Phone.

I have to configure it between the Auerswald Compact4000 and the SIP-Trunk Box from Telekom.

The phone (Grandsteam GPX 1625) ask me for thousand of infos as my SIP-ID, Name, ... etc. I figure a few easy one (as SIP Server, outbound Proxy)  but am still struggling with "How to give a tone to my Phone" Fröhlich

I did not find so far anything in the Community... 

Enclosed few screenshots concerning the settings.

Thanks for your help

-------------------
Hinweis von Melanie B.: Anhang aus Datenschutzgründen gelöscht.

2 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNGEN

Ok, that was easy, everything has to be filled (SIP server etc... ) with the IP address from the COMpact, not the Telekom Data.... login and Password is what I filled in while I create the line.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen  

Lösung

Hey,

im not familiar with that phone but in general:

You put the data from telekom into the auerswald.

So the auerswald manages intern and extern comunication.

In the phone you put the data from the auerswald.

You add in the menu of the auerswald a new voip phone e.g. 'Office '1and give it extern and intern numbers

afterwards you put this data and die adress of the auerswald in the phone settings. 

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen  

Lösung

Hey,

im not familiar with that phone but in general:

You put the data from telekom into the auerswald.

So the auerswald manages intern and extern comunication.

In the phone you put the data from the auerswald.

You add in the menu of the auerswald a new voip phone e.g. 'Office '1and give it extern and intern numbers

afterwards you put this data and die adress of the auerswald in the phone settings. 

Hi Carl, 

Thanks for the feeback, really appreciated! It is also clear in my mind about the main working process between those different elements, but you make it definitely official now Fröhlich

The Auerswald already has all the infos from the Telekom Sip Trunk inside (enclosed Screenshot). There is actually 2 entry as we can see enclosed, one TCP and one UDP. It is already all inside and set !

I also already add this new Phone in the Auerswald (Teilnehmer>Rufnummern) as I previously did with all the DECT.

So I am just purely missing the infos to put in this phone to make the account 1 active am trying diferent combination...and nothing so far...

As there is also a thousand different options to fill... am kind of lost...

But am working on it, I never know maybe someone got the same question...

Thanks again

Ok, that was easy, everything has to be filled (SIP server etc... ) with the IP address from the COMpact, not the Telekom Data.... login and Password is what I filled in while I create the line.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯