am 08.05.2018 15:46
Good data protetction saves money
To make mistakes is human - but undermining the European Data Protection Regulation's (EU GDPR) importance can be very expensive mistake.
20 Million euros, or four percent of global gross revenue, is due when companies illegally store or process personal data of EU citizens.
How can such fatal mistakes be avoided? These five tips will help you:
1. Do not neglect IT security
2. Conduct cloud services only with order data processing
3. Do not create a futile data store
4. Tackle data privacy directly
5. Critically question WhatsApp usage!
Detailed information about the content items can be found in this article (in German)