Antworten
Gelöst

No internet

1 Sterne Mitglied
1 Sterne Mitglied
Beitrag: 1 von 11

Today 17.10.18 a technician came and activated the internet. However I do not have the router from telecom and bought a tp link ac1200. I made all the configuration of that router but still can't access the internet. What might be the reason?

1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG

Akzeptierte Lösungen
1 Sterne Mitglied
1 Sterne Mitglied
Lösung
Akzeptiert von
Beitrag: 8 von 11

I have just found a speedport router and now i have connection. Thank you

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

10 ANTWORTEN 10
5 Sterne Mitgestalter
5 Sterne Mitgestalter
Beitrag: 2 von 11

Would you pls. add your contract details.

It could well be, that the router is not working with special details of your line.

Secondly as I am aware this router does not have the ability to have the 'login-setting' preconfigured for telekom access.

Did you use 'AnschlusskennungT-Online-NummerMitbenutzerkennung@t-online.de' plus 'Persönliches Kennwort'  as Password ?

Wenn das, was ich geschrieben habe, gefällt oder weiterhilft: Ich mag Kudos Zwinkernd

....................................................................................................................
Various PCs / Laptops / Network Eq.
Professionally Supporting Customers -- Love Networking ( not only technically ).
I am not a Telekom Employee, 'just' a customer.
If you liked what you read: give 'Kudos' !
Highlighted
1 Sterne Mitglied
1 Sterne Mitglied
Beitrag: 3 von 11

I think that the problem is exactly related to this data provided from telecom zugangsnummer, personal password, I didn’t use them and I don’t know where to put because during the configuration it didn’t ask me about the carrier and all that info I don’t know where to put it. 

5 Sterne Mitgestalter
5 Sterne Mitgestalter
Beitrag: 4 von 11

You would need to access the browser based GUI of the router after hooking up a PC to one of the LAN-Ports.

Following the user guide Section 4.2 ( on CD or https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=2ahUKEwjrhYHbwY_eAhUEmrQKHXkgCO0...

A video is on youtube at https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjrhYHbwY_e...

Again I would like to point out that this router will NOT work on certain types of connectivity scenarios whith telekom ( line type ) and other with similar product type don't even have a modem inside.

Wenn das, was ich geschrieben habe, gefällt oder weiterhilft: Ich mag Kudos Zwinkernd

....................................................................................................................
Various PCs / Laptops / Network Eq.
Professionally Supporting Customers -- Love Networking ( not only technically ).
I am not a Telekom Employee, 'just' a customer.
If you liked what you read: give 'Kudos' !
1 Sterne Mitglied
1 Sterne Mitglied
Beitrag: 5 von 11

I have already done the quick setup but where should I write these anschlusskennug and mitbenutzernummer th that is the problem