No internet

Gelöst

Today 17.10.18 a technician came and activated the internet. However I do not have the router from telecom and bought a tp link ac1200. I made all the configuration of that router but still can't access the internet. What might be the reason?

1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG

I have just found a speedport router and now i have connection. Thank you

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen  

Would you pls. add your contract details.

It could well be, that the router is not working with special details of your line.

Secondly as I am aware this router does not have the ability to have the 'login-setting' preconfigured for telekom access.

Did you use 'AnschlusskennungT-Online-NummerMitbenutzerkennung@t-online.de' plus 'Persönliches Kennwort'  as Password ?

I think that the problem is exactly related to this data provided from telecom zugangsnummer, personal password, I didn’t use them and I don’t know where to put because during the configuration it didn’t ask me about the carrier and all that info I don’t know where to put it. 

You would need to access the browser based GUI of the router after hooking up a PC to one of the LAN-Ports.

Following the user guide Section 4.2 ( on CD or https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=2ahUKEwjrhYHbwY_eAhUEmrQKHXkgCO0...

A video is on youtube at https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjrhYHbwY_e...

Again I would like to point out that this router will NOT work on certain types of connectivity scenarios whith telekom ( line type ) and other with similar product type don't even have a modem inside.

I have already done the quick setup but where should I write these anschlusskennug and mitbenutzernummer th that is the problem

There MUST be a section in the setup menu (not necessarily the QuickSetup but directly accessing the router to enter your  account data.

( there are only 2 possibilities where you do  not need to enter your data: router connect to fiber modem or your line is on a automatically configuring platform (this working only with certain other Speedport and Fritzbox models but as far as I know not with TP-LINK)

To carry on:

- pls. provide a photo of the serial number plate of the TP-LINK. This to really determine the model

- as asked for earlier pls. name the type/ name of contract you have

- complete your profile data, so Telekom team members ( not the public) can contact you and find out the physical line type if possible

- provide other screenshots where applicable

Telekom hilft Team
Hi @emrahm,

welcome to our community.

Did you find the page in the menu of the router where you have to insert your "Zugangsdaten"? Does the router get the connection now?

Best regards Inga Kristina J.

I have just found a speedport router and now i have connection. Thank you

Unterstand I correctly, that you put the TP-Link aside without further investigation.?

yes

Hi @emrahm,

thanks for your feedback. I'm glad that it works now.
Fröhlich

Best regards Inga Kristina J.