DNS server not available Wifi not working every 15 min

Hi, sorry for writting in English, i tried calling English customer care number but it doesnot work. I am facing issue with my internet since few days. Its disconnected after every 20 min and its annoying me now. I tried troubleshoot with my laptop and it says DNS server not available and then even completing switching off the router etc also it doesnot work. It however automatically gets connected after some time. please let me know where should i share my customer number and register my complaint

warm Regards

Animesh Dubey

Telekom hilft Team
Hi @Bhavu27,

I'am sorry, that you could not get in touch with our costumer service.
I have already checked your connection and there is a problem with your landline.
We need to send you a Technician to solve this.
The Technician will come to you on the 29th of January between 16 and 20 o'clock.
Please let me know if the appointment is okay for you.

Kind Regards
Markus Km.
Thanks Markus, yes the time of appointment is absolutely ok.
Warm Regards
Animesh Dubey
Telekom hilft Team
@Bhavu27 If you need further assistance please let me know.

Kind regards Sören G.
Hi Soren,

The issue is still there however not that frequent. But still it occurs in few hours. Just few minutes back it was not working.

Kindly help

Warm Regards
Animesh
Telekom hilft Team
Good evening @Bhavu27,

thanks for your reply.

I just checked everything, and we need to send you again a Technician, because we saw some other problems on your landline, and the Technician has to check and probably fix this.
He will come on the 1st February 2020 between 08:00 and 12:00 o'clock. Is that timeframe okay for you? If not, we are able to change it 24 hours before the actual appointment.

Are you maybe able to check your landline connection with another Router? That would be great.

Kind regards
Christina P.
Telekom hilft Team
Hello @Bhavu27

Are there any updates? Is everything working fine now?

Greetings
Karsten L.