Cancelling Internet Contract

Hi,

My German is not so good ... Can anyone link me to the form to cancel my  Internet contract.

Thanks

Patrick

Gelöschter Nutzer

@PatrickRv 

https://www.telekom.de/hilfe/kuendigung/festnetz

Why do you want to cancel? - Move, price or...?

@Gelöschter Nutzer 

Thank you for your response.

I want to cancel because i have the feeling that they don't care about fixing my internet connexion. I will cancel it and go to another internt provider. 

I suscribed to an internet contract with deutscht telekom in March, everything was ok, then suddently on August 1st, everything stopped, i called them, no one could really explain why the contract was stopped (because i didn't ask to stop my contract). So i called again they said another contract will start on August 16th, but since then my internet is still not working. I called multiple time they said a technician will call me for an appointment so he can come and fix it. No one ever called me. I called again we agreed that, ok someone will call me on monday at 11am, nobody called me, i called again to ask an appointment so someone can come and see why my internet is not working. The guy told me he cannot set up an appointment. 

Now i am just tired of calling these people, i always spend 15-30 min online waiting to have someone i can talk to, and no one can find a solution for this. What else can I do ? I don't know, these people don't care about their customers....

Gelöschter Nutzer

@PatrickRv 

Don't worry - you cannot compare the "hotline"-employees with those 

in this forum.

For an easy clarification, plse complete
under Profile Settings (“Profil”) - My Settings (“Meine Einstellungen”)
your customer no. (“Kundennummer”) and your cellular phone number (“Rückrufnummer”).

https://telekomhilft.telekom.de/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile%3Atelekom-custom-user-pro...

These data can be read only by you and the
Telekom employees.

So that a direct communication is much easier.

Request for short entry as soon as your data are stored
by means of the “Answer button” (“Antworten”).

Thank you very much.

@Gelöschter Nutzer 

ok Thank you,

I just completed my customer no. and my cellular phone number.

Gelöschter Nutzer

@PatrickRv 

Thks for your quick feedback - I will now escalate your post,

i.e. a mail will sent to the Telekom employees.

Plse be patient until a Telekom will react you  here or by phone.

Escalation was sent...

Telekom hilft Team
Good morning @PatrickRv,

thank you for the description of your request.

I would like to support you in arranging a new appointment and finding a quick solution.
The technician did not meet you at the last appointment.

Please let me know when I can reach you by phone. Then I will contact you directly.

Kind regards Anja N.

Good Morning @Anja N. 

Thank you for the quick feedback.

You can call me at any time.

Best regards

Patrick.

Telekom hilft Team
Hi @PatrickRv,

thank you for the call.

Like we discussed, there will be another technician coming to you on Monday the 26th of August 2019.
If there are any more issues in the future, make sure to contact us again. Fröhlich

Kind regards Nico B.