Left Germany: Want to terminate my contract.

Gelöst

I dont speak german. Sorry for inconvenience. I left germany on june 24th and i want my contract to get canceled. Can any one please help me how ro  cancel my contract immediately. 

lease let me know if any information is required. 

Thanks And Regards,

Mahaboob Alisha Syed.

2 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNGEN
Lösung
Hello @mahaboobalishah,

we don't send emails about the end of the contract. You got a confirmation about all details as we made the contract for you. If you need any help, contact us here again.
Kind regards Khaled A.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen  

Lösung
Hallo @mahaboobalishah,

we received the form and we will cancel the contract with a period of 3 month.

Kind regards
Dean B.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen  

Hello @mahaboobalishah there are some documents needet. I will call the Telekom Team to assist you in this case. Please be a little bit patience, they have much work at the moment.

Greets

Telekom hilft Team
Hallo @mahaboobalishah and welcome to our Community.

I will help you in this matter. You just have to send us a proof and we can cancel you contract in a period of 3 month.

A Proof would be for example a proof of residence or a employment contract.

Just use our form http://bit.ly/Teamkontakt to send me your dokuments and i will confirm your cancellation when we have checked the requirements.

Kind regards
Dean B.
Thanks For the help.
Hi Dean,

Thanks For Your help. I have filled my details in the form that you have provided. I have attached the required de-registration from which i received from germany registration office that i left germany. Hope this document will be valid.

Many Thanks,
Mahaboob Alisha Syed.
@mahaboobalishah,

okay youre welcome. I will have a look at it and will give you feedback tomorrow.

Kind regards
Dean B.
Hi @mahaboobalishah
Use this link to cancel your agreement:
https://www.telekom.de/kontakt/e-mail-kontakt/festnetz/umzug-ins-ausland
The online form is asking you to provide detailed information. We also need to have a copy of your 'Abmeldungsbestaetigung' issued by your local registry office (Einwohnermeldeamt).
Here are the fields of the form in English:
Kundennummer - customer number
Rufnummer des Vertrages - prefix and number of your landline
Kündigungstermin - date you wish the contract terminated
frühzeitige Sperre des Anschlusses - early blocking of your landline connection (in order to prevent misuse)
Adresse für die Kündigungsbestätigung - address where you want to receive our confirmation of cancellation
Adresse für die Schlussrechnung - address where you want to receive our final invoice
Anlagen hochladen - upload your files, e.g. Abmeldebestätigung
Rückrufnummer - number you can be reached on
Do provide your email address by all means.
Cheers, Lorenz S.
Lösung
Hallo @mahaboobalishah,

we received the form and we will cancel the contract with a period of 3 month.

Kind regards
Dean B.
Hi Dean,

Thanks You Very Much. You made my process very easy. Can you please let me know where can i check the cancellation status online.

Thanks And Regards,
Mahaboob Alisha Syed.
@mahaboobalishah,

If the cancellation is done you will receive a confirmation-e-mail.

Kind regards
Dean B.
Hi Dean,

Thanks again for your help. I did not receive the confirmation email about my cancellation. Can you please let me know if my contract is got terminated.

Thanks And Regards,
Mahaboob Alisha Syed.
Hello @mahaboobalishah,

I am not Dean, but I like to help.
Your contract ends on November 30 of this year.
Do you have another question?

Kind regards Britta B.
Thanks Britta.
Actually i was expecting some email from telekom about the contract end. so i was having doubt.
Lösung
Hello @mahaboobalishah,

we don't send emails about the end of the contract. You got a confirmation about all details as we made the contract for you. If you need any help, contact us here again.
Kind regards Khaled A.