Willkommen in der Business Community

Die Telekom Community für Geschäftskunden

Aktueller Hinweis

Business Customer - Unable to get Customer Support URGENT

Hello,

We are a business customer from Telekom.

It is very very difficult for me to get English support.

I have already tried calling 0800 3301080 and +49 180 233 1000, however the last one is completely in German.

Our business is undergoing a ISDN to SIP migration, and all of the communicatino to us is in German, we are a English company and due to the language barrier the entire communication has been painfully slow and creates a lot of confusion.

Right now we need to get in touch with someone who can assist us in English, we have a Telekom contact person named Janine, but she has mentioned that she cannot speak English

The issue is Urgent because we need to upgrade to SIP as soon as possible. My customer number (kundnummer) is in my profile including my contact information.

Please reach out to me 

I have escalated your request to Team.

Hopefully they will show Up shortly to support you....

I have not received any contact information.

And nobody has reached out to us. Please understand we need to get in touch with Telekom regarding the SIP upgrade. 

This is business critical!

We have been struggling over 2 months but the language barrier is creating lots of confusion.

Please have someone reach out ot me tomorrow

Bei aware, that this ist a customer-to-customer- community, not a chat, not a hotline, although monitored by  small dedicated T-Team, which I have escalated to.

They seem to be quite busy these days but be assured, they will will find back to you.....

Telekom hilft Team
Dear @Renewable,

thanks for your message and welcome to our telekom-hilft community. I have already contacted the supervising team, which is responsible for your request an hope you can comprehend, that a big company has a direct connection.

Please have a little patience.

If you have not received any feedback until the day after tomorrow, please contact me again.

Kind regards
Tanja R.

Hello Tanja,

Thank you very much for the response, a response like this is very helpful.

I will await for someone to contact me.

Kind Regards