Neue Wohnung mit WLAN Anschluss

Guten Abend

wir haben umgezogen. Das neuen Wohnung hat bereits WLAN deshalb würde ich mein WLAN Vertrag kündigen. 

Eine Kündigung ist nur möglich, wenn der Vertrag nicht innerhalb der Mindestvertragslaufzeit von 24Monate ist, bzw.

wenn am neuen Wohnort nach Meldung eines Umzugs feststeht, dass die gleiche Leistung zum gleichen Preis. nicht angeboten werden kann. Daher bei der Hotline anrufen einen Umzug nach TKG beauftragen und ggf dort kündigen.

Die Sonderkündigugnsfrist beträgt ein Monat.

Hallo @kentkevin014

WLAN Vertrag gibt es nicht. 

Was du meinst, ist ein DSL Vertrag.. 

Bitte einen Umzug nach TKG beantragen,

Nur bei der tel. Hotline oder im Telekomshop

Wenn der Anschluss nicht 1 zu 1 umsetzbar ist, besteht ein Sonderkündigungsrecht von 1 Monat 

@kentkevin014 

Schildere doch mal bitte genau, was Ihr wo und wie habt. "Ein Bild sagt mehr als 1000 Worte" heißt es. Also könnten einige Bilder helfen.

@Marcel2605  schrieb:
Was du meinst, ist ein DSL Vertrag.. 

Was er meint ist ein Vertrag über einen Internetzugang. Der kann über DSL oder Kabel oder Glasfaser oder Mobilfunk ... sein.

Could someone please auf Englisch explain how will I do it? I could not barely understand your answers

Termination is only possible if the contract is not within the minimum contract period of 24 month, or
if on the new place of residence - after reporting a move - the same performance for the same price can not be offered.

Therefore, call the hotline request a move and if not possible with same conditions terminate it.

If the 24 month contract is already over, terminate it with normal conditions - takes one month as well

Thank you. It states here

Aktuelles Ende der Mindestvertragslaufzeit: 28.02.23

i could  terminate the contract on Feb 28, 2023?

@kentkevin014  schrieb:

Thank you. It states here

Aktuelles Ende der Mindestvertragslaufzeit: 28.02.23

i could  terminate the contract on Feb 28, 2023?

There is then only the chance that the same contract can not be switched to the new place of residence, otherwise you have to move the contract and to finish it

The question is:

Is the service in an identical way available in the new address?

It is Telekom that needs to check - not you. If "no" then you can get rid of the contract within one month.

I haven't said that there is not connection here. I have asked if I could terminate the contract since the Wohnung which we were transferring have already WLAN. It is weird to use two Internet Routers and pay both of them. Hope you understand what I am talking about

So I would be using the WLAN of the wohung and my personal WLAN until Feb 2023 then I could terminate the contract?

@kentkevin014  schrieb:

So I would be using the WLAN of the wohung and my personal WLAN until Feb 2023 then I could terminate the contract?

There's a big misunderstandig.

There's no such thing like a WLAN contract.

What you have is a contract about an Internet access.

WLAN and Internet Access are independent.

WLAN is part of your home netwerk.

Ok. To be specific this Magentazuhause vertrag. I could terminate it on Feb 2023 which is according to the is my last month of Mindestvertraglaufzeit. 

Gelöschter Nutzer

@Marcel2605  schrieb:

Bitte einen Umzug nach TKG beantragen,

Nur bei der tel. Hotline oder im Telekomshop

Da es ja anscheinend sprachliche Probleme gibt, ist es für den Threadersteller vielleicht nicht ganz so einfach, den Umzug bei der Hotline oder im Shop "richtig" zu beauftragen.

Deshalb sollte vielleicht das Team benachrichtig werden, damit die alles in die richtigen Wege leiten.

@hendrik.schmieder  schrieb:

There's a big misunderstandig.

There's no such thing like a WLAN contract.

That misunderstanding is on your side, in that case. @kentkevin014 just uses "WLAN contract" wording for his internet contract - the issue how to terminate the contract is clear.

@kentkevin014  schrieb:
It is weird to use two Internet Routers and pay both of them.

No. This is not weird, this is called "redundancy" - and this is in my opinion essential when working in the home office.

If the internet access is only about surfing once in a while, then redundancy is not such a big topic.

What we "others" understood from you initial posting is:

• you move to a different location
  • you want to get rid of your contract

For the second point there are two options:

1. "ordentliche Kündigung" - regular cancellation of the contract, valid to the end of the contract period, no reasoning required
  2. "außerordentliche Kündigung" - exceptional and hence early cancellation of the contract

If you follow #1 you can either move the contract to the new address - or not. If not, then most probably will get in trouble with the owner of the old appartment, as probably your contract will block a new contract for the person that will move in. It is up to you to decide if you really want to go that way.

We try to help you on #2 - but you seem to refuse to accept help for that. Early cancellation is possible

a) if Telekom cannot move the existing contract to the new location

b) if in the new location a Telekom contract exists

The new location has already a Telekom contract already. That is why I want to opt to cancel my contract. 

image.jpg

Gelöschter Nutzer

Könnte mal jemand dem Telekom-hilft-Team bescheidsagen?

Das Rumgestochere bringt ja so nix.

@kentkevin014  schrieb:
The new location has already a Telekom contract already. That is why I want to opt to cancel my contract. 

So then this is probably a quick one, you can probably cancel within six working days (provided that the preconditions mentioned apply):

https://www.telekom.de/hilfe/auftrag-erste-schritte/umzug/umzug-haushaltszusammenfuehrung?samChecked...

google translates this to:

I am moving into a household that already has a telephone connection. What happens to my landline contract?

You can cancel your Telekom landline contract under the following conditions, subject to six working days' notice:

You are moving in with your partner as part of a cohabitation and at the new place of residence (partner's place of residence) there is a privately used landline connection from Telekom with a minimum contract period or such a connection has been commissioned.

If your regular contract term ends before then, you can of course cancel on this date.

household consolidation We need one of the following documents as proof:

Joint lease/purchase agreement of the new property or registration certificate from the residents' registration office. Let us know that you are merging your household using our cancellation form and attach proof of this as an attachment.

This regulation does not apply if a second home is terminated.

The link to the cancellation form is this one

https://www.telekom.de/kontakt/e-mail-kontakt/festnetz/kuendigung-wegen-haushaltszusammenfuehrung

Is it necessary to go to the old apartment?

@kentkevin014  schrieb:

Is it necessary to go to the old apartment?

Have you forgotten s.th. that you need to fetch?

I do not see a reason other than that.

I am sorry I don't understand you

Hallo all,

just informed the @Telekom-hilft-Team about the issue.

They will be able to answer your questions.

@kentkevin014  schrieb:
I am sorry I don't understand you

What do you want in the old appartment?

From Telekom point of view there is no reason to go there any more.

Unless you e.g. left a rented router there.