Antworten
Gelöst

No internet

5 Sterne Mitgestalter
5 Sterne Mitgestalter
Beitrag: 6 von 11

There MUST be a section in the setup menu (not necessarily the QuickSetup but directly accessing the router to enter your  account data.

( there are only 2 possibilities where you do  not need to enter your data: router connect to fiber modem or your line is on a automatically configuring platform (this working only with certain other Speedport and Fritzbox models but as far as I know not with TP-LINK)

To carry on:

- pls. provide a photo of the serial number plate of the TP-LINK. This to really determine the model

- as asked for earlier pls. name the type/ name of contract you have

- complete your profile data, so Telekom team members ( not the public) can contact you and find out the physical line type if possible

- provide other screenshots where applicable

Wenn das, was ich geschrieben habe, gefällt oder weiterhilft: Ich mag Kudos Zwinkernd

....................................................................................................................
Various PCs / Laptops / Network Eq.
Professionally Supporting Customers -- Love Networking ( not only technically ).
I am not a Telekom Employee, 'just' a customer.
If you liked what you read: give 'Kudos' !
Telekom hilft Team
Telekom hilft Team
Beitrag: 7 von 11
Hi @emrahm,

welcome to our community.

Did you find the page in the menu of the router where you have to insert your "Zugangsdaten"? Does the router get the connection now?

Best regards Inga Kristina J.
Schon gesehen? Hinterlegt eure Daten im Profil, damit wir bei Bedarf schneller helfen können.

Ihr möchtet die Telekom von morgen aktiv mitgestalten? Hier könnt ihr eure Ideen loswerden.
Highlighted
1 Sterne Mitglied
1 Sterne Mitglied
Lösung
Akzeptiert von
Beitrag: 8 von 11

I have just found a speedport router and now i have connection. Thank you

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Sterne Mitgestalter
5 Sterne Mitgestalter
Beitrag: 9 von 11
Unterstand I correctly, that you put the TP-Link aside without further investigation.?
Wenn das, was ich geschrieben habe, gefällt oder weiterhilft: Ich mag Kudos Zwinkernd

....................................................................................................................
Various PCs / Laptops / Network Eq.
Professionally Supporting Customers -- Love Networking ( not only technically ).
I am not a Telekom Employee, 'just' a customer.
If you liked what you read: give 'Kudos' !
1 Sterne Mitglied
1 Sterne Mitglied
Beitrag: 10 von 11

yes