Complain about customer service

Gelöst

Hello, I 'm orderd internet and we' ve got that technician 's welcome on 27th of April (12-18.30). I can not wait to see what's going on. But I've got a call from technician and he's been rudely said that I'm going to go home (about 12.00). The termin is 12-18.30 so technician should come in that time. Next time we went to telekom office and they said that it was a bit of work "and can postpone technician to 17 of May. I already waitetd 2 weeks for this date, so logigally, the second date did not work for me, they (29 of April) tehy said that first of all, The technician would send me a message telling the approximate time that it should be in my apartment. So, today I did not get any message, no call, so I was disappointed and went to the office. There are no comments at the moment. That's not possible because of my boyfriend's intentional at home from 9:00 and waited for him. I also came home at 11:30. In the office they say the technician was here 12:15 and no one answered him so he switched the internet on his own. Again, we did not get any message (he could write me a sms or put some paper in mailbox but he did not) so we specially drove to the office . So we went back home, switched the modem and there is no internet. We did not know what was going on. Now is weekend and no one is working. Can you keep this problem?

1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG

Hello, again. Just wanted to update you that we have internet, everything works and we are very gratefull for your help and quick response. Thank you very much, best regards.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen  

Gelöschter Nutzer

@rutuciukea

For an easy clarification, plse complete
under Profile Settings (“Profil”) - My Settings (“Meine Einstellungen”)
your customer no. (“Kundennummer”) and your cellular phone number (“Rückrufnummer”)

(unless already done).

https://telekomhilft.telekom.de/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile%3Atelekom-custom-user-pro...
This data can be read only by you and the
Telekom employees.

So that a direct communication is much easier.

Request for short entry as soon as your data are stored
by means of the “Answer button” (“Antworten”.

Thank you very much.

Regards, widder440

Telekom hilft Team
Hello @rutuciukea,

I am genuinely sad to hear about these negative experiences you had since now. First of all, let me say sorry for that. This isn't the right way to help our customers, we all know that. Appointments should be made and adhered to, as well as information be given about what comes next.
Please let me check, if the installation of the landline has already taken place and 'till when there will be technician coming - if still necessary.

In order to do this please leave some information in your private profile - as @Gelöschter Nutzer explained and we will come back to you with more information on everything.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards

Jana K.

Did you see? https://telekomhilft.telekom.de/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:telekom-custom-user-profile-userdata so that we can help more urgently, when assistance is needed.

Thank you for reply, I filled everything that you send me.

Telekom hilft Team
Thanks a lot for the details.

I checked on the situation, so here is my description: The technician came indeed to your place yesterday, but couldn't reach you by phone. Was it maybe a wrong phone number, which was written down by us?
If your internet access and landline is still not working, I will send a technician as soon as possible. As there are'nt too many appointments left, it might take some days.
Is that okay for you? I can directly check on a new appointment.

Thanks for your patience.
Regards,

Jana K.

Schon gesehen? https://telekomhilft.telekom.de/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:telekom-custom-user-profi... damit wir bei Bedarf schneller helfen können.

Hello, well we did not recieve any calls. But it is ok, maybe our phone was out of reach, because we live in celler like flat. Or technician had our old number, we changed it a week ago and we told it to telekom, but maybe technician did not recieved it. Our new number is +49xxxxxxxxxx. And our modem is working, we did everything that was written in the book , which came with modem, but it says that modem is not connected to the internet (check cable) . So we still need technician, it would be very good if he could came tomorow or on tuesday about 12-13 because we will have less work. Thank you for your time and we appreciate the help.

Telekom hilft Team
Thanks for your fast reply.

It really could be the cellphone range. Please make sure, you will be in range on Wednesday the 3rd of May between 12.00 to 16.00 that's the soonest appointment possible.

Then there will be a technician coming to your place and fixing everything.

Regards,

Jana K.

Schon gesehen? https://telekomhilft.telekom.de/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:telekom-custom-user-profi... damit wir bei Bedarf schneller helfen können.

Okey, thank you for your help. We will try to be at home at that time.

Okey, thank you for your help. We will try to be at home at that time but it would be better if he could come late as possible from 15 to 16 o'clock

Telekom hilft Team
Always eager to help.
Have a nice evening and a nice holiday.

Regards,

Jana K.

Gelöschter Nutzer

@Jana K.

Plse. erase the cellular phone in no. in @rutuciukea's thread,

Thks.

Rgds, widder440 

Telekom hilft Team
Unfortunately we can't set more specific time schedules than with a time window of some hours.

Regards,

Jana K.

Hello, I just wanted to make sure if the termin for technician's visit is today? Because it's been 2 and a half hours and I still didn't get any calls. I took the half day of work and waiting in my home from 12:00, so just checking up if everything is okey with the termin.

Hello, again. Just wanted to update you that we have internet, everything works and we are very gratefull for your help and quick response. Thank you very much, best regards.

Gelöschter Nutzer

@rutuciukea

Thks for your feedback /update.

So, we can use the conclusion sentence in every James Bond  film,

modified according this situation here:

"The involved parties gratefully acknowledge the excellent cooperation of (in order of their appearance):

@rutuciukea  (concernced customer9

@Jana K.  ("angel" of Telekom-support-team)

widder440 (aries440) who sent a message to the Telekom support team

The end? - No! aries440 will return in another thread....Zwinkernd

Telekom hilft Team

Wow, this is so great. Am very happy, everything worked out properly.  Fröhlich

All the best,

Jana K.