Phone number of customer service that speaks english

Gelöst

Hello,

I recently moved to Berlin and I do not speak German. Is there any quick way to reach a customer rep who speaks English. I see there is a cal center number mentioned in previous posts ending with 1080 but that number does not work anymore as far as I understand.

I use whatsapp line for simple things, which takes forever because falling back to a real person takes ages, and they endup telling me to call center.

I tried using google transcribe to listen call center but it is voice activated, I enter my landline number when first called, then say Ja after bot sound repeats the number back. But then they list bunch of words that I need to say but google transcribe can't catch them all and I also can't pronounce them correctly so dead end. I am stuck and find this very inconvenient. Many big company call centers provide English support at least all over the world. I am even ready to pay premium to get that support.

Please advise how can I get support in English.

1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG
Lösung

Greetings @cengizh,

and welcome to our community.

Thank you for the very nice conversation we had on the phone.

The easiest way to contact us in other languages would be via this community or via Facebook / twitter.

We always do our best to support you in a suiting language as good as possible.

I will close this thread, so we can go on with your issues in the other thread and stick to that one, ok? Fröhlich

Best regards,

Louisa G.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen  

@cengizh  schrieb:
But then they list bunch of words that I need to say but google transcribe can't catch them all and I also can't pronounce them correctly so dead end.

As far as I remember, if you say nothing at all at that point, the system will put you through to an actual living human being. However, the odds of finding an agent who speaks English this way are thin.

I'll highlight this thread to the Telekom support team (I'm only a regular user of this community myself), maybe they will be able to call you back in English.

I was told that, but not it shuts down if you provide no input.

I managed to reach someone via google transcribe, and they did not speak a word of English, neither did I speak a word of German. I said Danke, Ja and ended it. 

I am very frustrated I can't get someone, an email, a chatbot, something to do the job for me. All I need to report my  lineid for my new dsl line. 

why can't I do it with an email? or via whatsapp.

It is an unrelated issue. so I posted a separate thead.

Gelöschter Nutzer

That may be the case, but it's not helpful to open multiple threads if the first one may contain the solution.

Lösung

Greetings @cengizh,

and welcome to our community.

Thank you for the very nice conversation we had on the phone.

The easiest way to contact us in other languages would be via this community or via Facebook / twitter.

We always do our best to support you in a suiting language as good as possible.

I will close this thread, so we can go on with your issues in the other thread and stick to that one, ok? Fröhlich

Best regards,

Louisa G.