Relocation to another city

Gelöst

Hello Support, 

My relocation appointment was on yesterday, unfortunately technician hasn't arrived yet. 

I talked to customer support few times to know where abouts of technician and I ended up with multiple response, as below.

1. Technician was there at door step and rang bell,  no one opened the door.
  2. My mobile number for contact was not correct in the system.
  3. Technician dropped letter in post box with new appointment details.
  4. Technician would be there by afternoon (2nd March)
  5. Technician would be there on 3rd March  (today)
  6. Technician would be there on 6th March  (on Monday)
  7. Technician would be there on 7th March (on Tuesday)

Now I am unable to get a confirmation via phone support when my internet connection will be activated. Could you check and confirm when can I expect technician for activating the connection at earliest ? and I am dependent on internet for my home office. 

1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG

@Sören G. @Sherlocka  Thank you, few minutes back technician activated the connection. 

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen  

@Customer123 

i habe informed the Teamies about your problem.  Someone of them will call you in an hour or in more hours to autentificat you as you (will ask for the last six digits of the Bank Account IBAN, from which the monthley bill normally is paid).  And then they can support you.

Telekom hilft Team

Hello @Customer123,

I've just tried your mobile. Could you tell me when you are available for a short call? I will gladly clear things up for you.

Thank you @Sherlocka for the heads-up. We can't do it without you guys.

Kind regards

Sören G.

@Sören G. I missed your call on Friday, Could you call me today between 1000 - 1400  or later 1500 - 1700 ?

@Sören G. @Sherlocka  Today I had an appointment scheduled between 0800 - 1300 CET, till now there no means of contact from technician. Could you check from your end once ? 

btw, I am in need of internet connection for my home office. Could you get the connection activated today ? 

Thanks for your understanding.

@Sören G. @Sherlocka  Thank you, few minutes back technician activated the connection.