EU Roaming doesn't work

Hi, I have been trying to get my EU Roaming to work on Magenta EINS/Magenta L plan for 2.5 years now with no success. I have emailed, called, gone to multiple Telekom stores, written emails, contacted via chat, and now this is my final resort to ask community help.Screenshot 2023-05-31 at 6.45.46 PM.png

There is no Roaming lock on my phone, my phone tariff includes Roaming - I can see it in the online portal, it's enabled on my phone, etc etc. Done all the usual things. All others SIMs (eg ALDI Talk) EU roaming works on the same phone. I even tried buying a global roaming add-on to see if it works - it didn't. It's definitely a Telekom problem but they can't figure out what's wrong, and keep giving me the run around - call this, email that. They even made me change my plan - and signed me up for another 2yr plan to 'fix the problem' but it didn't work. Now I can't cancel my plan either so am stuck.

Any help appreciated?

Thanks 

Hi @TahaG 

Are 2 Sims active there? If so, please try the other slot.
Is data roaming also activated in the settings for the Telekom SIM?

translated with Google

Which phone?

@Stefan  schrieb:

Which phone?

@Stefan 

Siehe Produkt

screenshot-telekomhilft.telekom.de-2023.05.31-19_29_42.png

It's an iPhone 13 Pro - only has 1 SIM slot.

How do I check if data roaming is activated for my SIM? It's enabled on my phone settings 

0FCDE678-9B06-4D42-9EC3-4759F444B038.jpeg

@TahaG 

Turn off 5G Voice & Date in EU 5G Voice.
There is no telephony on 5G.
Likewise, Private Realy should not be active.

12ED714D-E230-45FC-91E5-28F90BD25A4D.png

I don’t have those options 

@TahaG 

switch to LTE, or to 5G-Auto.

If you go to settings - cellular there should be a option like cellular choice (or something like that). Is there automatic active or have you choose Telekom.de directoy?

It’s on Auto network selection and I’ve tried to connect manually when roaming but the SIM basically does not connect to ANY network when outside of DE

Ok I will try that next time I am travelling but pretty sure that didn’t work in past