Hi! ich wollte 1 vertrag für speedbox, ich habe 3 aufgrund eines menschlichen fehlers von denen von der telekom bekommen.

Gelöst
  • Hallo ! Ich habe letzte Woche einen Vertrag für eine Speedbox mit unbegrenztem Internet unterschrieben und ich habe 3 bekommen. Ich habe 2 Router mit den dazugehörigen Karten zurückgeschickt, am Montag, letzte Woche habe ich sie geschickt, sie kamen am nächsten Tag bei Ihnen an, 1 Vertrag wurde in 2 Tagen gekündigt, aber der andere ist bis heute nicht gekündigt. was geschieht? Warum kündigen Sie nicht auch meinen anderen Vertrag? ein kollege von ihnen sagte mir, dass es 4 tage dauert, 7 tag sind vergangen. ein anderer sagte mir am montag, diese woche, dass es in maximal 2 tagen abgesagt wird. Ich verstehe nicht, was passiert. Bitte hilf mir!!
1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG
Lösung
Telekom hilft Team
Hello @tygrotto66

Thank you for the call.
We will take care of this issue right now.
Your contract will be cancelled within the next 2-3 days.
If that's not the case, please don't hesitate to message me again.

Kind regards
Nico B.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen  

Gelöschter Nutzer

Hallo @tygrotto66 

@tygrotto66  schrieb:
Ich habe 2 Router mit den dazugehörigen Karten zurückgeschickt,.....

Wurde das mit 2 Paketen versendet oder beide in einem Paket?

@tygrotto66  schrieb:
  • Hallo ! Ich habe letzte Woche einen Vertrag für eine Speedbox mit unbegrenztem Internet unterschrieben (…)

„unterschrieben“?

Dann müßte das ja in einem Telekom-Shop gewesen sein?

@Ludwig II no, I did everything online because of the pandemic. I write with Google Translate, my German is not that good. I speak English well, but it's hard to find someone who would like to speak to you in English

@Gelöschter Nutzer  sie wurden in getrennten Paketen verschickt, so wie ich sie erhalten habe. Ich habe Bestätigungen in der E-Mail, dass sie alle angekommen sind.

@tygrotto66 

You should have received an order confirmation for both contracts. Please simply revoke these two order numbers via the website https://www.telekom.de/hilfe/order-erste-stufen/orders-und- Lieferstatus/order-oder-bestellung-widerruf?wt_mc=alias_widerruf&samChecked=true

NOW!

@Stefan Ich habe nur 4 E-Mails von tekekom erhalten, als die Pakete dort angekommen sind. 2 Router und 2 Karten. 1 Vertrag von 2 wurde gekündigt. aber 1 nr. Ich verstehe nicht warum . die einzigen daten habe ich aus den verträgen, die in der box mit dem router und der karte waren. beide. muss ich diese daten eingeben??

@Stefan wenn ich den Link eingebe, den du ihm gegeben hast, schreibt er mir, dass die Seite nicht existiert :(((

If you have not received the "Wiederrufsbelehrung" separately, it must have been included in the package. If you don't find it
then the team has to find out what the contract number is.
However, I assume that the second contract is already being processed and will be canceled.

There was an Space Character in the Link- sorry!

here it is again

https://www.telekom.de/hilfe/auftrag-erste-schritte/auftrags-und-lieferstatus/auftrag-oder-bestellun...

@Stefan You were writing in english, my bad . Fröhlich my browser translates german . So, from what I’ve talked to people in telekom chat, they all told me that if I send the device back, they will automatically cancel the contract. One they did , its no longer showing in my contracts on the my magenta app. But the other, nothing. And all the people from telekom chat they told me to stay calm, cause it will be canceled . But those 14 days are nearly over . And I am a little nervous . Traurig thank you for trying to help me 

@tygrotto66  schrieb:
So, from what I’ve talked to people in telekom chat, they all told me that if I send the device back, they will automatically cancel the contract

That is true.

As long as you can prove that you sent the goods back, nothing can happen.
Making the revocation again via the website only serves the purpose of meeting the deadline in any case. I'll call the team to look into the case.

Lösung
Telekom hilft Team
Hello @tygrotto66

Thank you for the call.
We will take care of this issue right now.
Your contract will be cancelled within the next 2-3 days.
If that's not the case, please don't hesitate to message me again.

Kind regards
Nico B.

@Nico B.  Hello ! 2 days have passed, and nothing has changed Traurig monday it will be the 15th day .. I am again stressed . Don’t understand why that contract is not beeing canceled 😔

keep cool,

Team has knowledge of this case and therefore this will be resolved regardless at which time 

@Nico B.  Hello! You told me to contact you if in 3 working days, nothing has changed . Well, nothing has changed .. 😢 I still have that second speedbox contract . Sadly .. thanks everyone for all the help !!! 

@Nico B. Hello! Can you please tell me the status of my cancelation? Nothing is changed, I still have the second speedbox contract. Sorry if I bother you, but I am again stressed out because of this . Traurig please help me and answer me 🙏🙏🙏

@tygrotto66  schrieb:

@Nico B. Hello! Can you please tell me the status of my cancelation? Nothing is changed, I still have the second speedbox contract. Sorry if I bother you, but I am again stressed out because of this . Traurig please help me and answer me 🙏🙏🙏

Just reminded the  team again, stay tuned....

Mehr Infos

@falk2010  I stay verry tuned . Thank you ! I really apreciate it! 🙏

@falk2010 @Nico B. @Stefan  look, so you dont think I am a noob: 

[Beitrag aus Gründen des Datenschutzes bearbeitet von @Stefan]
Bitte keine personenbezogenen Daten einstellen

@tygrotto66 

I have removed the screen again, because it contains private data (phonenumber)

@Stefan  Sorry man, I just wanted to show you, those damn contracts ☹️@falk2010  Any update or something? 🙏

Hello @tygrotto66.

I take care of your issue and you will get an answer, tomorrow.
Have a nice evening. Fröhlich

Kind regards
Carolin L.

P.S. I promise... everything will going well! Fröhlich

@Carolin L.  Thank you so much !!!!! I wait for your answer tomorrow !! Wish you a verry nice evening ! 🙏🙏

Telekom hilft Team
Hello there I am again - as promised, @tygrotto66 ! Fröhlich

The second contract has now also been canceled and the costs reimbursed.
So now everything fits ... and you will also receive a confirmation by letter!
I beg your pardon for the long wait.
Have a nice day.

Kind regards
Carolin L.