Moving DSL connection

Gelöst

Hi All,

I have a DSL connection and I have to move to a new house within the same city.
Can anyone please guide me how I can request moving the connection to my new apartment.

Thanks in advance.

1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG
Lösung
Telekom hilft Team
Hello @jhotiana,

and thank you for the pleasant call. I am glad my colleagues could already assist you with your move. If you have further questions, please let me know.

Kind regards
Sören G.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen  

https://www.telekom.de/hilfe/umzug/allgemein/internetanschluss-umzug?samChecked=true

Good evening @jhotiana and welcome,

to help you more detailed, please let us have further informations:

Which tariff are you using presently and at which date will it be due?

Do you intend to keep your present phone number? Within the same area code it is possible.

Type of tariff: Landline network and/or mobile?

For more Informationen I submit to you instructions as per link at the beginning of the text.

ThemenThe first step you should take is to check the availability at your new domicile:

https://www.telekom.de/breitbandausbau-deutschland#

Pls. consider the occurrence of costs for this transfer, depending upon the type of tariff.

You also may contact the hotline landline: 08003301000 or mobile: 2202 or landline mobile:: 0800 33 02202.

It's recommended to start with the procedere of moving your dsl 4-6 weeks prior to your movement into your new domicile.

Kind regards,

Marlise

Hi @Marlise ,

Thank you very much for your fast response.

I have the DSL with traffic Magenta Zuhause M and the contract runs untill next year.
Since I am moving with Munich, the area code is the same. However even if the landline number changes, it is not a problem for me.

I tried contacting the English helpline many times, however it always disconnects.

Any help in getting the order placed for a reques to move will be great.

Thanks again and Best regards.

Dear @jhotiana ,

please try the following Hotline:

Should it be necessary to get help from the Telekomteam, please insert your personal data hier 

Only the team will have access to these data.

Kind regards,

Marlise

Dear @Marlise ,

Thanks again for your reply. I really appreciate that.

I have been calling on this number since yesterday mornig, however every time it says that try again later.
Also, thank you for the link. I have updated my information in the profile.

Best regards,
Jamil

Dear @jhotiana ,

Thank you for your update. It may take a while to get a reply.

Besides, I would suggest to call up the German hotline and say “Umzug.“ They may pass you on to the English line. The German Hotline is available 24 hours, 7 days, The English line from Monday to Friday 8.00 h a.m. to 8.00h p.m.

Perhaps you are lucky and get a nice person on the German line who may help you successfully.

Kind regards,

Marlise

Lösung
Telekom hilft Team
Hello @jhotiana,

and thank you for the pleasant call. I am glad my colleagues could already assist you with your move. If you have further questions, please let me know.

Kind regards
Sören G.