WLAN not working

Gelöst

I am sorry for English but my German is no good. My WLAN is not working on Speedport 3. Status-white Link-white No WLAN light. Please help, technicians all disconnect when I ask for English. I already power cycled the router.

1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG
Lösung

Hello @istalkthedemon ,

if no Internet connection could be established, you have to care about your connection (Cable, access data etc.)  It has nothing to do with Wi-Fi or Sleep mode. Expert mode is not needed to establish a connection.

First check the correct connection via cable to the Telekom connection box. Perhaps you have to set the Speedport to factory setting again, the Speedport should then be automatically configured.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen  

Gelöschter Nutzer

@istalkthedemon 

Did you switch on WLAN by means of the WLAN switch?

Did you de-activate sleep mode of the Smart 3?

My WLAN light has come back on but Online light is off. Does this mean a bad connection or is there something I can try?

This is the WLAN switch on/off:

grafik.png

The WLAN is on but no internet

And this is the language selector in the GUI

grafik.png

I did not use the WLAN switch, I do not know how to use sleep mode. WLAN is off again and does not come back on when switch is used.

Pls do check what the GUI says, open speedport.ip in a browser

By the way... you are using the original power supply that came along with the Smart 3?

In the GUI now, yes I am using original power supply.

I’ve gone through the GUI and it says ‘no connection could be established’.

Gelöschter Nutzer

@istalkthedemon 

You find the router's instruction manual also in the router GUI.

You can use the input box "help".

Instruction manual: see page 269.

First of all, you must activate the "expert mode" within the router's GUI - page 262.

I completed page 269 and enabled expert mode

Lösung

Hello @istalkthedemon ,

if no Internet connection could be established, you have to care about your connection (Cable, access data etc.)  It has nothing to do with Wi-Fi or Sleep mode. Expert mode is not needed to establish a connection.

First check the correct connection via cable to the Telekom connection box. Perhaps you have to set the Speedport to factory setting again, the Speedport should then be automatically configured.

I may try that another time. I’ve found out internet is not working all over

Telekom hilft Team
Hi @istalkthedemon, I am sorry for the late reply. If you need further assistance please let me know.

Kind regards
Sören G.